and their traditional territory."
Our core values
The firm’s 4,000 professionals help clients optimize their businesses, improve their operations and risk profile.
Privacy and Safety
Our capabilities and intellectual capital are enhanced by our deep industry expertise and hands-on, collaborative approach.
ConsultingWP’s thought leadership is evident in our agenda-setting books, white papers, research reports in the business press.
Our professionals see what others don’t, challenge conventional thinking, and consistently deliver innovative solutions.
Institute connects the firm with prominent leaders of the academic community for joint research on frontier issues.
We work side by side with senior executives to accelerate execution through a blend of analytical and management approaches.
Who We Are
We are driven to do the best job possible. We pride ourselves on cultivating lasting client relationships built on trust and mutual respect.
Inera is a company born from good work ethics and open and transparent
communication that fosters community relationships based on trust, integrity and
Inera is a First Nations owned LLP offering a full spectrum of project life-cycle
engineering and environmental services to clients operating in Government and
Municipal, Water and wastewater, Transportation, Energy, Forestry, Lands and
With over 100 Okanagan based scientific and engineering professionals, Inera has the
technical capacity and capability to deliver.
Inera offers the following services:
• Environmental Integrity management
• Flood resiliency planning and structural flood mitigation
• Fish and fish habitat protection and enhancement
• Archeological, Cultural and Traditional studies
• Resource Inventory and Analysis
• Geotechnical, Structural and Civil engineering design
• Ground and surface water engineering
• Landscape Architecture
• Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
• Funding eligibility criteria assessment and compliancy